Season Pass Holder Restrictions (2016):
1. Season pass holders are required to have their own equipment or can rent a complete set up for $10 dollars each time they come regardless of what they need. Kids under the age of 6 are always free.
2. Lessons are always FREE!
3. Riders are welcome to come everyday, but will work in with the other visiting riders taking the
2 x 10 min set allowance. Yes, if the park is slower you can ride more.
4. Sunday morning is for season pass holders only between 9-11 am.
5. Parking: Please park up top and walk down. The below parking area is reserved for
our new marina, handicap and elderly parking.
6. Any specialized camps, clinics or night riding are not included with you season pass.
7. The number of season passes is restricted by management. They are not transferable and cannot be used by anyone other than the registered season pass holder.
8. Please don't try to negotiate for a better deal. We are the cheapest park in the world and charge nothing to learn. The prices are fair and reasonable.
9. No refunds. Special circumstances may apply.
10. Any concerns, speak to Conrad Wiker - Owner/Operator.